Links & Resources
Port Douglas Australia.com provides visitors with a range of useful facts, services and other information to help you with your stay in Port Douglas. This information is also useful for those who are wishing to make their stay in Port Douglas a little more permanent.
Find a new place via Port Douglas Real Estate, choose a school for your kids, find a place of worship and learn about health care in the area. We've also provided information about Emergency Contacts and links page that will help you to discover other bits of information about Port Douglas and the rest of Australia.
Browse through the pages below to find just about anything you need to know about living in Port Douglas!
Port Douglas Resources
- Port Douglas & Daintree Tourism - The official tourism site for Port Douglas, the Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
- Things to do in Port Douglas - WotToDo is the most comprehensive guide on things to see and do in Port Douglas and throughout Australia, from boat cruises, tours, shopping and more.
Australian Travel Resources
- Gold Coast Australia - The Gold Coast is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. There's no other city quite like it in Australia and it is a must see on any tourist's list. There's stunning beaches, picturesque hinterlands and lots of fun attractions for the kids.
- Cairns Australia - Cairns is the jewel in Australia's tropical crown, being a popular holiday location for locals & tourists alike. With it's warm climate & amazing scenery, it's an fun & beautiful city to visit. Bordered by the Great Barrier Reef and the mountains of the Great Dividing Range, there is no shortage of spectacular scenery in Cairns.
- Whitsundays Australia - With a spectacular white coastline draped in lush green forest and 74 tropical islands sparkling in the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsundays is one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the world.
- Sunshine Coast Australia - Considered one of Queensland's premier holiday destinations, the Sunshine Coast is home to a perfect coastline and beautiful hinterland, and has everything you need to relax, shop and dine.
- Brisbane Australia - Brisbane is the capital of Queensland and not just the hub of business for the state but there's also plenty of things to do and see.
- Queensland Australia - Beautiful one day, perfect the next - that's Queensland. A place where vibrant modern cities are surrounded by some of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Four million people call it home and thousands more move here every year, making it the best-performing economy in Australia and the fastest growing state.
- Perth Australia - Perth is Australia’s gateway city to Western Australia. Perth-Australia is the ultimate Perth destination guide & will help you discover the hottest Perth accommodation, explore the sights of Perth city, enjoy the bustle of Fremantle’s historic port or relax with a glass of wine from one of the local, world class wineries.
- Darwin Australia - Discover the vibrant Top End city of Darwin. Hop aboard a fishing charter and begin your search for a mighty Barramundi, visit Museums, Art Galleries, swim in natural swimming holes, trek through stunning surrounds and cap off each day with an amazing sunset and some of the freshest seafood around.